this game has an a e s t h e t i c
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Playing with the demo I find this brilliant.
However there is room for improvements :
- make it more colorblind friendly. I don't know how exactly, I admit this must be a challenge. But there must be a way.
- instructions for the level should be always on display
- there should be a visual clue of the desired ouputs. For example by overing of the output squares ?
- the desired output is often messy? While it is OK, it would be more satisfying for the eye if the output was always a nice looking pattern. Before trying the demo I really beleived the aim was to draw patterns from the input mess, while most challenge are filtered output (as far as I can see from the demo, maybe this is a demo bias). Or maybe it is just that being partially colorblind I don't see the resulting patterns :-o
- selected component should remain selected until unloaded, for quick multiple pasting.
- need for French translation ?
- Colorblind mode is on my todo list. I'm currently working on a bigger update and it's very likely that some kind of "colorblind mode" will be included. What kind of colorblindness do you have?
- I'll see what I can do about this.
- On some of the harder levels where the desired output isn't very obvious there is a button(next to the output) showing the goal. A lot of people have complained about this and I will probably just add it to all levels.
- For some levels it's hard to come up with an aesthetically pleasing output while keeping the input at least partially random and I also kind of ran out of ideas.
- If it's free I might be interested, otherwise I just don't sell enough to justify paying for translations.
About the pasting of elements - you can do this if you hold Shift + clicking left mouse button(this will copy a component or selected components from the board or copy and then place a component or a group of components)
I think I have encountered a bug with switches passing through "black" instead of blocking a beam. I have a screen shot. Where/how do you want possible bugs reported?
Send your screenshot to contact @ updevgames.com .
Can you please put a super short sale on the game? I really want it, but i'm 53 cents short!
Will this game be available on Steam?